The EEMA Annual Conference provides a forum for sharing real life experiences and learning from experts in the field and it is renowned for its rich educational content and unbiased perspective - no sales pitches, just actionable information.
By attending The EEMA Annual Conference you will benefit from the following:
- Cutting-edge educational programme featuring the latest developments in information security identity management and e-ID cards
- Expert advice on emerging threats and the key challenges ahead
- Bespoke itinerary allowing you to choose from more than 30 individual sessions
- Hands-on demonstrations of the latest solutions from specialist suppliers
- Complimentary place at EEMA's 30th Anniversary Party Drinks Reception & Networking forum on the first evening of the conference
- Excellent networking opportunities with your peers, European security and e-Identity experts and leading industry suppliers
- Complimentary lunch and refreshments on both days
Who Should Attend
The EEMA Annual Conference is designed to educate and inform ICT security professionals and policy makers on the latest developments in technologies, tools, techniques, market trends and best practice on a wide range of identity management and related security topics.
The conference structure and programme is specifically aimed at:
- Senior managers directly charged with protecting their corporate infrastructure
- Technical experts who determine security requirements and implement solutions
- Policy and decision makers with overall security responsibility
- Legal/Compliance/Regulatory professionals who work with policy and decision makers in establishing security policies
- Government executives and practitioners who are responsible for protecting systems and critical infrastructures
Past attendees at EEMA conferences include Heads of IT, Chief Security Officers, CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, IT developers and architects, Security / IT managers, Systems and Network Administrators, researchers and academics, general business managers, government representatives, policy makers and legal professionals.
These are just a few of the major organisations that have sent delegates to previous EEMA events:
ABN Amro Bank; Accenture; AIB Group; American Express; Baker & McKenzie; BMW; BSI; BT (UK); Burton Group; Canon; Cardiff University; DaimlerChrysler AG; Department for Work & Pensions; Deloitte; Deutsche Bundesbank; Deutsche Telecom; Ernst & Young; European Commission; Fortis; Freshfields; German Government; Government of Canada; Helsinki University of Technology; Hewlett-Packard; IBM Corporation; ING Group; Kaspersky Lab; KPMG; Lufthansa; Microsoft; Ministry of Defence (various countries); Nokia; Novartis Pharmaceuticals; Office of the Attorney General; Office of Data Protection; Office of the Information Commissioner; Orange; Philips; Polish Army; PricewaterhouseCoopers; Rabobank; Ricoh; SAP; Sharp Electronics; Siemens; Statoil; Swisspost; Swedish Emergency Services; T-Mobile; TOTAL; Unilever; US Embassy; Volvo and many, many more.
Conference fee includes access to presentations, lunch and refreshments and the drinks reception.
|For booking and payment before 31 March 2018
|EEMA & ETF Members||200|
|Standard Two Day Conference Fees||Price €|
|EEMA & ETF Members||300|
|Other (with promo code)||Price €|
|Sponsors - for their invited guests||200|
The Full Conference registration fee includes:
- Attendance at all of conference sessions and exhibition area
- Refreshment and lunches during conference hours
- Exclusive access to all presentations and conference materials
- A complimentary place at the Conference Drinks Reception & Networking forum evening.
Please note that accommodation costs are not included in the conference registration fee.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Registration cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations made up to 40 days prior to the event will refunded in full, less bank charges and an administration charge of €100. Cancellations made less than 60 days prior cannot be refunded. Substitutions can be made at any time.
WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE LETTERS OF INVITATION FOLLOWING ADVICE FROM THE UK FOREIGN OFFICE. However, for a trade exhibition you should not require an invitation letter if the exhibition is relevant to your company.